Thursday, December 5, 2013

I have this issue.

I have a moment in a day, in which I'm perfectly clear. My mind has a thought and I need to write it down, right?

Yeah, well I start writing and then I'm like, "Yeah, this is crap."
So one of two things happens.
Either I do the usual, and just quit.

Yeah, like erase, not save, screw it all, close, quit, effyew.

OR, I start writing in rhyme. Which was what the last post was. It was about all of my beloved scoundrels who live in Washington state.
They all have beautiful faces with beautiful instagrams with beautiful pictures of beautiful scenery.

           and I always get jealous so..........



Sorry, this was more or less a brain fart. Actually an experiment and test. I'm forcing myself not to delete this.
HAH! 



.... 




Fine I'll click Publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment