Friday, July 5, 2013

So I'm all like

Lalala living life,  ya know. Then my buddy Artem writes me and goes,
"Bro,  I'm shooting your cousin Paul's wedding. You're gonna be my second cameraman. "
Hell yeah Artem,  let's do it.

Fast forward three months later or so,  here we are at this gorgeous venue.
An old and very fancy manor.

Great choice Paul.

And this guy has to have everything perfect. I mean,  usually it's the bride that's trippin over small stuff. But this guy's got the entire evening written out in screenplay fashion.
... Scheduled via military time.
We're at the rehearsal just losing it over this place,  right? Walking up and down the floors, checking out all of the cool rooms.
The powder room downstairs was legit.
It's like I was missing a top hat and a cigar.

Fast forward the next day,  everyone is chilling enjoying this fantastic wedding.
The projector screen fell over in the wind though and almost murdered me.

So here I am,  day after. Sitting on the former back porch of my freshly wed cousin's house. Overlooking the little town of Ferndale and, in the background, the beautiful majesty of Mount baker.
I haven't gotten to relax like this in over 5 months.
Just work work work work.
And now I get to relax and right now guys!
Right now! I'm gonna fire up a Russian Sauna.
Complete with tea and cookies.
One which reaches well beyond 200 degrees.
And imma roast yo.
Its going to be fantastic.

But who's reading right?

No comments:

Post a Comment