Wednesday, July 24, 2013

There's so many things

That happen in the morning.
I woke up kinda early
And it's really rather boring.
But if you just get up
And begin to live the day,
Your day becomes magnificent.
Just glorious I say.

Take for instance my example.
I woke up and made some Joe.
Some Joe I had as well as oatmeal.
Some oatmeal cooked on heat that's low.

Greeted my pop With the warmest good morning
And proceeded to go outside to eat.
The weather is perfect! I shouted victorious.
Then sit down to begin to eat.

Chewy oatmeal, toasty coffee.
Oh how sweet this morning is.
Alas, if only. Oh,  if only.
I could stay at home like this.

Off to work I go my friends,
But remember this all you.
If your morning is fantastic,
Then your day will follow through!

-Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment