Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This will be a voice to text blog post

so bad grammar is inevitable. I'm sitting outside of my Verizon store right now. In my slacks. In my expensive dress shoes. And a tank top.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm doing here. then I remember that this job pays pretty good money.
A guy just got into his truck but right before he did he started it with his remote control.
Its funny how everything in our lives nowadays is so incredibly easy but somehow we find a way to complicate things. It's almost like every single person who's alive right now has one mission in their life. To over complicate things. Every single person live every single day over complicating every single thing that they think about.

Can we just start a new society? A society in which were all equal? Can we thrive for the good of all mankind instead of just ourselves?
Something like that even possible?

Today is presented me with some issues. Issues that makes me feel like I don't really want to live in this society anymore.
I just finished watching into the wild. It was a great movie but left certain lingering negative feelings that I'm not sure that are very bad. It feels like they're beneficial, it feels like I'm supposed to feel that way after this movie, but the beauty of the movie I believe is that it's real. Happiness doesn't sound somewhere in the middle of nowhere with no one around you but yourself. I'm starting to realize that happens to sound when you're done dealing with all the bullshit. When you figure everything out and even though you're still in the same situation that cause you to hate life, you realize that this is the only situation you could be in can you deal with it. That's how you find happiness.

I haven't the slightest clue as to why I'm rambling on outside my store about happiness about into the wild about issues I have this morning. But I left my lunch on the counter this morning and I haven't anything better to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment