Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November

It is now November. The streets are colder now, and we're thankful for that. The leaves are giving up, letting go and falling to the ground. In times like these, I wish that I lived in a neighborhood that had big trees. But we're left with our little ones. Their stunted growth and all.
The willows in front of my house however, are huge. They decided they weren't going to go with the flow, and grew. The wind has been incredibly strong these past few days, blowing the willows like ribbons out of a moving car's window. And it seems as though it pushed away all of the clouds, leaving a calm stillness that's colder than the sun that's always shining.

In the past few days, I found out that all of the studying I have been doing in order to become a truck driver has been in vain. I received news that you need to be 23 to work at the company I was ready to serve. I am only 22. If you ask me, I don't see the use for that sort of rule. Similar to me not seeing a viable reason for the illegality of Cannabis. It's just plain silly.

So now, it's back to the drawing board for me. I have to start looking for a job. And my first order of business is to get into the airline industry. So, I'll be trying to apply at the Sacramento international airport, as well as the Portland international airport.
That'll probably begin to happen right after my two cousins Joe and Nastya, my roommate Johnny, and I embark on a hiking trip through the Hawaiian forests.

In a similar way, so will you. I'll be armed with a phone and a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment