Saturday, March 8, 2014

People are getting older and older..

As I grow in age, I'm realizing that age doesn't exist.
We label ourselves with the amount of years we've managed to stay alive, but really. What is age?
If you were on Pluto, your age wouldn't make much sense would it?
People there would call you bananas.

But I realized recently that I'm one of the older baristas at my job.

"How old are you, anyway?"
"Oh I'm 18."

"How old are you, dude?"
"Just turned 19, whuuuut"

"Are you 21 yet?"
"..... Do I look it?"

Seriously. I'm 22. Just yesterday guys.
Just yesterday I was sitting in a puddle of mud playing with my happy meal toy.
Now I'm contemplating the meaning of life. I'm noticing myself more and more discovering who I am.

I'm learning to love the life I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment