Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Alright, so that wasn't Nuff said.

I can't help it you guys, this is beautiful.
I'm so free, I'm so joyful.
Quite literally, I feel a bubbly buzzing feeling in my core. I feel like in drowning in a huge ocean of good Vibes. Absolutely drowning.
The seat of this little 88 Dodge raider is jumping up and down as it strolls through evergreens thick with dark green color. The base of their trunks are crowded with lush ferns, clearly living in abundance. Awesome thick cotton ball clouds excuse themselves past the tops of the trees, moving slow but steady.
Life here seems simple. The kinda place where you're more likely to get a wave and smile from someone rather than a glare.
A place to edify each other rather than compete.

I'm free,  but I know there's work to be done after this. Much, much work. No job.. Yet no debt either...

What will happen, God only knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment