Saturday, September 28, 2013

I apologize, but I have my reasons.

I've been deathly ill you see, and I've found it kind of difficult to write.
But here I am, writing.

Today began slowly. I woke up early, and my throat wasn't as sore as it was yesterday. I coughed and coughed and coughed my way over to the bathroom, where after fixing myself up, realized I needed some tea.

One entire lemon, thick sliced with the ends squeezed into the cup.
After throwing the lemons in, cover them with an equal amount of honey.
Grab a Large spoon.
Mash it all up.
Thoroughly enjoy mashing.
Pour boiling water over a teabag that you will drop onto the sticky, lemony mess.
Drink it up, and repeat.

That's all I've been doing the past three days.
I recall recently talking about "Old Russian wives tales"
I guess karma bit me in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment