Friday, September 6, 2013

This time,

Picture a curvy road through a rainy, landscape. The skies just as sad as we are, rolling in a little dodge raider Dancing to electronic music. Arms flailing in the air that we have to use above our heads.
The seat I'm seating is squeaking along with the trumpet in the funky song jamming away.
.. Our attempt to lighten the sad, situation.
To leave paradise is just horrible. To leave behind a place that's of such great magnitude in both relaxation and absolute bliss. Just pure, unfiltered ecstacy.
I honestly can't speak or type enough words to explain how blessed I feel. Partly because I am just that. Blessed. I have not deserved to relax so much.. There was nothing I did that was as noteworthy. As beautiful and majestic as this great ocean, these beautiful Stars. As awe-evoking as the view that we were gifted.

Seriously. Things like this need to humble me.
That's why I'm writing here.

It isn't like anyone's reading. Hah!

No comments:

Post a Comment